The main role of the interior designer is to aestheticize all interior spaces in accordance with an ideal of spatial beauty. He is responsible for making architectural designs that must ensure the comfort of the space on the basis of a subtle play of lights, decorations, arrangement, furniture and volume of each space.
The interior designer must take care to respect his client’s budget and to imagine an aesthetic beauty of an interior space without being impacted by financial constraints. He is an artist and not an engineer.
At the service of both private and professional clients, the interior designer identifies the needs of his client, takes all the space measurements and must carry out a spatial diagnosis of the interior space before moving on to the phase of his enhancement.
After having defined all the measures, the budget with its constraints and once all the client’s needs are identified, an interior designer, worthy of the name, must develop a plan with sketches and drawings, carried out either on a paper or on a 3D creation software.
As project manager, the interior designer, once the project has been validated, supervises the realization of the work plan in close collaboration with all the partners and service providers that he has chosen himself. The interior designer must ensure the planning of all the work, the management of the meetings and their organization, without forgetting to follow up all the work of the site.
- Establish a diagnosis of interior spaces.
- Identify customer needs.
- Design of comfortable and aesthetic interior spaces.
- Development of a plan with sketches and drawings.
- Supervise the work of the site.
- Plan the missions of each service provider.
- Manage meetings and organize them on site.
- Follow up on all work.
- Proficiency in graphic design software.
- Very good knowledge of architecture.
- Have a fiber for drawing and graphic art.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Knowledge of building and materials.
- Fluency in English to keep in touch with foreign providers or clients.
- Rigorous and precise.
- Excellent listening skills
- Having a sense of duty and responsibility.
- Respect of time and deadlines.
- Creative and very sensitive to beauty
- Sense of improvisation.
- Have a great technical sensitivity
director Artistic director